SECTION 1- WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We do not collect any personal data about you or your employees, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided and/or where it is needed for us to process the services to you/ your organisation.
Types of information collected may depend on the type of services used. The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- Your name and contact details (including address, company name, e-mail address and telephone number).
- When an assessment is carried out, personal details are collected and photographs may be taken (subject to consent).
- Details of your activity on our website and the devices used to access the website. For instance, your IP address and geographical location.
- Details of the pages you visit and the length of visits to the pages and services.
Cookies are small pieces of file that are sent by an organisation and stored on the user’s computer. The aim of using cookies is to help a website keep track of the user’s visits and to collect statistical data about browsing. This information helps a company to deliver better services.
By using and browsing the Ergonix website, you consent to cookies being used according to our policy. If you do not consent, you must turn off cookies or stop using the Ergonix website.
SECTION 3- HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your personal data to hold appropriate contact information for the services we provide and to fulfil services between you and Ergonix.
We may use your personal information for different reasons, for example:
- Providing services
- Providing information you asked for
- Processing booking forms that you submitted
- Accreditation purposes
- Providing course certificates
- Conducting market research to improve services we are providing
- Notifying of changes to our services
- Processing job applications
- When an assessment is requested by an employer, written consent by the employee is required before this information is released. If consent is not given by the employee, the information will not be released to the employer.
SECTION 4- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will not disclose your information to anyone outside Ergonix without your written consent, except where required or permitted by law.
SECTION 5- HOW LONG WE KEEP THE INFORMATION FOR?
We only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for us to meet legal requirements.
SECTION 6- IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
- We are committed to ensuring that information you provide to us is secure. We have put in place procedures to safeguard the data we collect.
- If you make a purchase, your card information is collected by our third party payment processor who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. Your card details are not held by us.
SECTION 7- CHANGES/REVIEW TO THIS POLICY
Please check this page occasionally as we may make changes to this policy.
SECTION 8- CONTACT US
If you have any questions please contact our customer service team.