The set-up of a workstation can have a big impact on posture, health and productivity. Good ergonomics practice has been shown to improve overall employee health and well-being, productivity and morale among staff.
We are able to provide online services using the latest technologies in video and audio conferencing, including Skype, Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams and Zoom. However if you have an alternative technology, we’d be happy to use that where possible.
We are now offering remote DSE workstation assessment consultations for home workers to protect the health and well-being of employees.
- It’s a problem-solving consultation
- Carried out by a chartered physiotherapist with specialist ergonomic training
- The physiotherapist assessor has an in-depth knowledge of posture and musculoskeletal issues and is therefore able to advise on postural changes to decrease pain
- Advice is tailored to each individual’s needs
- It’s cost-effective and convenient for any home workers
Duration of the remote DSE workstation consultation: 1 hour
Cost: please call for prices